Monday, January 23, 2012

When you are Grand You Can....

When you get older (OF COURSE I MEAN "GRANDER") then you take a minute,
now and then, to read something like the following.  And you have a good belly laugh.*


The Dachshund
& The 
PinkPig

This Dachshund is fostering this little guy for another 

mom who couldn't take care of him.   He had his eyes 
closed, but now they are open.  He is just a little bigger
than her other pups. 


She loves this little guy as much as the other puppies 
and she is nursing him back to health.   He is the 
cleanest pig-puppy ever, because she licks him all 
the time! 


HIS NAME IS PINK....



























ISN'T THIS THE MOST PRECIOUS THING!!!?
 

'Until one has loved an animal, part of their 
soul remains unawakened.'

THIS IS 2012

Don't take life so seriously!

DANCE



REST



GET RETAIL THERAPY





SLEEP A LITTLE



KISS A LOT
!



RELAX IN NATURE



HAVE FUN



GIGGLE A LOT



SCREAM AT THE
TOP OF YOUR VOICE




TAKE A BUBBLE BATH




AND BE HAPPY!!!!


Do you feel like working today?




Tomorrow?




The day after?




Next week?




Next Month?





Me neither!
I just want to party!



You...



...........have a GREAT Day!!!



 

-- Blessed are the cracked,for they are the ones who let in the light


; )

______________________________________________________________
*     I really don't think anybody minds that I stole this content.  It was stolen online
from somebody who probably also stole it somewhere else.  The introductory
commentary and body of work that surrounds it causes it to fall under "fair use"
anyway.  IF you did write it, shoot the photos, or participate in some way, just
let me know and I will be happy to give credit were due : )

BTW:  No harm came to any animals who helped make this film ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment